Friday, February 27, 2004

 
Well even with all the changes I have done to my life in the last little while, I am founding myself still in the same situation, just different scene that’s all. Although the responsibilities have shifted slightly, I am still finding myself questioning why I ever left? I mean life was all right, same old same old. I figured by removing myself from the situation all together the problems associated with it would gradually disappear. I have learned one thing of value, no matter where you go, if you don’t deal with the problems as they happen they WILL come back to bite you in the ass.

So my problem now: How do I go back and solve the problems that haunt me daily? Is it too late too say, “I’m sorry”? Why do these problems still lean on me so hard I feel like I’m being pushed over the edge?

Too bad there wasn’t this spell you could cast that would make everything return too normal. LOL…. Oh if it were that easy :)

Well I guess its time to do some serious thinking now isn’t it…………..


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?