Sunday, February 29, 2004

 
Well its Sunday, not much happened this weekend. I took the telescope out of the city, drove about 2 hours, and lone and behold, still get light pollution from the city. Not like back home, that’s for sure.

I think I going to catch another flick tonight… oh yeah for those of you who care, William is back tomorrow night, special performance….lol

So I got an interesting letter from one of my fellow friends back home on Friday. I must say it moved me. She too is moving away, opposite direct then what I took. I guess it is the year for change for everybody. Well if your listening, I wish you all the best my friend, do keep in touch. *smiles * . And yes I will send you a card at Christmas, and I will send more pictures as per your request.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?