Wednesday, March 24, 2004

 
Atkins Diet

I have a question for those of you out there, has anyone heard of this new diet “The Atkins diet”? The reason I am asking is that my sister told me the other day that she was starting on this diet to help her lose a few pounds before summer hits.

Let me make a point here that I think my sister is a beautiful women, who in my opinion and many others looks wonderful the way she is, and if she is reading this, I don’t think you need to lose any weight at all!!! Your Perfect the way you are, honestly!!!!!

The reason I am asking is that I recall a few months back there was a report on the news claiming the Atkins diet was actually dangerous for your health. According to my sister this diet focuses on high-protein and low-carbohydrate intake. Now isn’t energy produced in your body by consuming carbohydrates, so if you cut them out aren’t you cutting out the elements that give you energy? I have no idea…

Really I need some input on this please… Is there anyone that is on or knows of anybody that is on this diet right now? If so, are you feeling ok, is it working? Has anyone else heard negative or positive news regards this diet?…………..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?