Thursday, March 18, 2004

 
I am feeling so good today!!! The sun is shining and guess what, I did it…. I register myself into a course for the summer. Oh a little nervous about going back to school after all this time, but I think it’s going to be really interesting, plus help get my mind off a few things.

Holy I’ll tell you one thing it’s expensive to go to school. I had to pay the fees today, for one course it’s costing me almost $500.00 (CDN). Things sure have changed since I have been in school. Plus that doesn’t include the costs of textbooks or other fees such as parking. I wonder how students afford to attend school with the cost being so high?

But like they say “Who can really put a price on knowledge”, it’s suppose to be a priceless commodity……

Things like this make me wonder…..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?