Friday, March 05, 2004

 
I did it!!! I finally looked my problems in the face, and dealt with the issues. Whoosh…. That was exhausting lol. I think maybe this time there gone for good.
Keep your fingers crossed.

Did anyone see survivor last night? Holy was Sue a little upset, I must say, she had every right to be, on the morning show this morning her and Richard said they worked their problems out, meaning CBS paid Sue a “pretty penny”.

For those who missed it I’ll recap:

“For the second time in SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, a castaway has chosen to leave the game. Saying that she had lost all her passion, Susan Hawk, the 42-year-old castaway of SURVIVOR: BORNEO from Palmyra, Wisconsin, opted out of the game to the surprise of all the other castaways. Due to Sue's sudden departure, there was no need for Tribal Council.”

“As the tribes assembled for a Reward Challenge, host Jeff Probst asked Susan about the incident at the previous challenge that had angered her. Susan's answer stunned the castaways as she exploded in a fit of rage and tears that ended with her swift departure from the game.”



Hmmm…. Gets me thinking ………. that maybe life is just one big game to be played out in front of a jury……….

Well everyone have a great weekend



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?