Saturday, March 13, 2004

 
I have been thinking today that maybe its time to go back to school. I think it would be interesting to take a few interest courses; I have always wanted to take a writing class, or maybe even venture a philosophy course. It has been a while since I have attended school; I always swore that when I finished my degree I would never go back. Yet now I think I might enjoy it and appreciate it more, this working nine to five thing isn’t what its all cracked up to be.

Funny how when you’re young you spend all those years in school, and I know a few of us out there have ask, “Why do I need to learn this?”

There is this university here, I checkout some of the courses they are holding for the summer semester, and you know what, I think I’m going to do it. What do I have to lose…nothing really; I have all this time on my hands now, might as well fill it with a little more knowledge.

Who knows maybe something might spark inside of me and direct me in a different direction then the current employment I now seek.

I always say it’s a good day when you learn at least one new thing….

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?