Friday, March 12, 2004

 
IT’S FRIDAY ……

Thanks goodness for that, this has been one of the longest weeks of my life. Everything that could go wrong has. Well one good thing, the wrist is feeling better…. Yeah!!!!!

I’m feeling “blue” today. I have been thinking about life. Yeah I know it’s a big subject area that covers an enormous range of topics, but something in particular. All I ever wanted out of life was to marry the right one, have a family and grow together through all of life’s good times and bad times. My life now consists of work….work and well work. I work so I can live, not live so I can work. (have to keep reminding myself of this)

I have made a lot of changes to my life in the last few months, mainly because I thought for some many years I was with "the one". Yet as time always tells, that wasn't the case. It broke my heart to some extent, to think that you spend all this time and energy, looking forward to this great unknown future, and when the reality of it all comes about, its not what you thought at all. Some call me a fool; some say it wasn't meant to be. I had no choice but to flee and try and start.. Not all over again, but.... fresh. Have you ever wondered “What if?”. I try not too, but some days, like today, its hard not to look back. Maybe I should have done things differently, so no one got hurt, but I guess when it comes to this part of life, someone gets hurt whether its intentional or not. I never wanted to hurt anyone, and if I did, I am truly sorry, from the bottom of my heart.

Humm…. Enough thinking…

Thank goodness it’s Friday. …Cheers…& hugs!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?