Monday, March 01, 2004

 
Well I finally went to the doctors office, you see I was typing away madly on the weekend and I noticed my wrist was starting to cramp up. Thinking it was just “writers cramp”, I passed it off as nothing. Well this morning I wake up and I had this huge bulging “thing” from the base of my wrist. And let me tell you, it hurt like a son of a gun. So I went to the clinic turns out I have a hairline fracture on my wrist bone, how that happen, beats me. I did move a few boxes from storage on the weekend, but “I’m I really getting that fragile in my old age”…hmmmm. So I might not be posting for the next day or too, since this finger typing sucks. lol

Oh and of course William Hung is back tonight with his encore performance, won’t miss that * smiles *

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?