Friday, April 30, 2004

 
Well this maybe my last post for a while. No I am not leaving for ever.... I have made a life decision, I will not work for a large corporation, and standby and watch them walk all over the little guys. As some may be aware I have worked long and hard hours in the last few months. Trying to meet deadlines, BUT no more. I have decided that now is the time for me to spread my wings and fly. Now is the time for me to quit and hurt them in ways they have hurt my fellow employees and myself. I am going to venture on my own and start the company I have always dreamed about. One that is based on the foundation of fairness and equality. I believe that it is the little things in life that make you happy, and making a dollar for every million that they make just doesn’t seem fair. I will not sell myself out anymore.

My future is too bright, I am still in my prime, and there is still time for me to enjoy the better things in life then making a buck to pay the bills. Everyone needs a job of some sort, yet I don’t need this job to fulfill it.

So I venture yet on another adventure in life, honestly a little scared, yet when the bomb finally hits I will be the one standing on top of the hill with my arms spread to the open skies with one big SMILE on my face.

Cheers to those who aren’t afraid of the unknown. Cheers to those who are willing to take a risk and jump.

To all of you that stand by me…Cheers….

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?