Saturday, May 15, 2004

 
Hello everybody, it’s me, I’m back!!!

Well the first week has been an interesting one. Trying to get myself organized, and one of the companies I decided to interest in is turning out to be a bust even before it has started. This girl came to me and asked me if I would be interesting in giving her a loan to start her own business. The business plan she proposed to me was quite interesting I believed it was a real moneymaker. So I spent a lot of time this week trying to get everything all organized for her new business venture, and yup her true colors started to shine through. She doesn’t have an ounce of business knowledge in her. All she worries about is will I make enough money, will I be able to pay my bills. And on and on and on…Granted this is normal, but to a certain degree. I have already found enough clients to make her enough money, Double at the very least what she was currently making!!!

I tell her I wouldn’t have put my money in if I didn’t think she was going to make money, now I am thinking, hummm maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

I am a believer that if you think positive good things will come to you, yet if you constantly play on the negative, your life quickly will become full of it. So I am left here wondering, do I get my money back and run for the hills and watch her stink, or do I just let nature take its course, and worse case scenario I lose my invested but I learn a valuable lesson…

Who really knows for sure?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?