Saturday, June 19, 2004

 
Okay I know it’s been way to long since my last post, so this is what has been going on;

1. Work has started to balance itself out; I think I have finally found my groove. For a while there I didn’t think I was going to make it, but working for myself has proven to be really rewarding in itself. Plus the money is a heck of a lot better.

2. I have been reading a lot lately, I didn’t take that course I was planning on taking, but I think in the fall I will get back into that groove. Its on the back burner just for awhile * wink*

I think this weekend I am going to take a trip out of the city, take my bike and escape for just a little while. Well I hope everybody is doing well, tell me what’s new and exciting in your lives, I would love to here from you all!!!

Cheers for now, and thanks to those who still stop by every now and then I love to read your comments * smiles *

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?