Tuesday, July 20, 2004

 
I watched that movie last night the Butterfly Effect, what a messed up concept.  If life were only like that, if you had the ability to change things that happen in your life to suit your fancy.  But unfortunately that is not the case, if you haven’t seen it I would personally recommend it. – Tonight I think I might relax and watch the Human Stain with Anthony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman looks to be a good thriller.  Any recommendations from the peanut gallery??? Anything but romance, don’t think I can handle that right now….
 
So here is the update, life is still moving along, although it feels different now.  I have been thinking about moving again, now that I work from home, I have more flexibility in where I live.  But today I realized maybe that is just a sad attempt to hide from the recent encounters. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?