Monday, July 19, 2004

 
It’s funny sometimes how life is so unpredictable.  Just when you think it couldn’t get anymore perfect you get thrown a massive curve ball.  I have started to spend more time with those that really matter in this world.  I am hurting still, but I have come to realize that you can’t change people they are who they are for a reason.  And everything happens for this particular reason; as long as you learn from it then life isn’t at a loss.   Over the years many people have come and gone in my life, all I wished for was that this time it would be different.  I am not getting any younger, with each passing day I long for someone special to share the meaningful events with.  Is it all a far fetch wish??  Humm I know my time is still to come; it just wasn’t my time yet I guess, too bad.  Well just got to keep moving on and forward.  They say bad things come in threes…    

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?