Friday, July 09, 2004

 
Oh summer is here, and as you can tell I haven’t been keeping my posts up to date, that’s because I have been spending every ounce of time outside enjoying the hot summer weather.

My life in the last few weeks has been something of a tornado. People I thought that were true and dear to my heart have some how made their sour impact on my heart. You know what I have learned is that I don’t think you ever truly know a person until something bad happens to ruin the months and years of trust. You would think it takes all this time to build trust with an individual, yet secrets and lies can bring it crushing down within minutes and seconds.

My heart is once again sadden and broken, yet what do I do this time, do I give them a second chance to prove themselves. How many chances till the next time? Want to hear something funny, right after I confront them on the lies, only hours later they were right back at it again. Do they think I am a fool? … Boy are they wrong. Funny thing is if I had done to them what they have placed on me, they would kill me in a second.

So I have come to yet another crossroad in my life, which direction I choice to take has yet to be determined. But I will tell you one thing it is my choice for the making, and I have the advantage this time around… Away to wonder I go….cheers

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?