Saturday, July 10, 2004

 
You know I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with my friends from back home and as well to make new ones with whom I could share my experiences with. But lately I have discovered that some people out there have this addiction to the net. When being on the Internet becomes more important than spending time with family and loved ones, one must question if there is a serious problem arising. Yet to have a secret life on the web, and trying to fool people into believing you are something that you are not, is quite disturbing. I know someone who can’t even spend one day away from the computer, they even went as far as purchasing a cell phone that had internet capabilities so they could check their email at work. I mean I personally believe there has to be some form of separation.

Ok yes I am still hurt and yes this person was someone I thought loved and cared for me, but am I really that far off base. What would you do if you just discovered that someone who you trusted and loved promised they felt the same for you, yet when you discover they are on the net meeting people (by meeting I mean having “coffee with”) would you feel betrayed? And when you confront them on the issue they pass it off as “Don’t make a big deal out of this”, humm makes me wonder what kind of fool they think I am…..

Oh I wish I could just let the hurt and pain go… I am still trying to decide which road to take….

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?