Thursday, October 28, 2004

 
Well just celebrated another birthday just a little while ago. It is truly amazing how quickly time flies by when you reach that certain point in your life. Never the less it was yet another bust. I remember as a kid my mother making this huge ordeal when it came to birthdays, even those I attended school with. She would spend days making birthday hats and crowns, and making these amazing cakes in cool cartoon shapes. We would have huge birthday parties and all my friends from school would be there. It was a wonderful time. Where have those days gone, I know it starts to disappear at a certain age, but why??? Is it because we develop some kind of inhumane pride? That we think it’s childish in some manner? I know through my years I have met many people who never experienced the childhood memories that me and my siblings had, but how sad is that… I really think that on days like this we should come together and enjoy the moment… because after you go to sleep and wake the next day…the moment has simply gone and vanished…yet the memories last a life time….I guess there are those in life that do and those in life that just teach…. I hope I can do both….

Cheers!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?