Tuesday, October 12, 2004

 
Well spent the weekend decorating the house for Halloween instead of working. But the house looks so cool, I built a coffin and some tombstones, and with a few lights it looks like my own personal graveyard. Oh the kids are going to love it. I had my sister’s little one over on Sunday, and he says it’s cool. So I guess I am set..lol!!

Still having troubles with the puppy he started to show some bad signs last night, I think I will give it a few days, it things get worse I guess we are going to have to go back to the vet. It’s like having children; it really sucks when they are ill. I wish there was more I could do. I have really gotten attached to this little dude. It’s so nice to have the company around, makes the house feel more like home.

I will keep you posted…cheers

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?