Friday, January 21, 2005

 
Well it sure has been a while since I have been here…almost forgot my password…lol

Well I have been keeping myself busy. I decided to take 3 classes at the college this semester, figured I would give the school thing another try. Plus after working full time for so long, it is a nice break from the ordinary. I actually really enjoy hitting the books again; I have my first exam already coming up in less than a week. The courses are mainly centered on business and theory but I like the incorporation of group analysis and class room study. It has only been 2 weeks, so I guess we will see how it goes... lol in a few weeks I could be singing a different tune.

Well the little guy is doing quite well. We had a break through the last couple of days; he can finally go outside on his own. Before that you had to go out there with him, and this mainly consisted of “play time” instead of taking care of his “business”. The training overall is going excellent. He listens to sit, lay down and my favorite “where is your toy?” You should see his little pug face light up, and in a frantic dance he runs around, he must be think “ Cool play time, yahoo!!”…lol

It’s too bad the weather has been so crappy lately. This translates into less walking time with me and the dog. But there is hope they say that the weather is to improve this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers
Matt



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?