Thursday, April 07, 2005

 
There seems to be so much sadness in the world right now. With the pope passing, wars in foreign countries, people killing people…the list can go on and on.

Its ironic how in life, things seem too good to be true, and when you least expect it, “boom”, your hit with situations that cause so much stress and heartache you don’t even know where to begin to stop the pain.

I use to believe that “Things always happen for a reason”…and that everything in life is some kind of twisted learning experience, and what you take away from it helps you grow as a unique individual. Humm… Makes me wonder. My mom used to tell us as kids, things always come in threes, … good and bad… always remember the good when the bad hits and it should help with the pain. Maybe this helps, I really don’t know…

To my friends out there right now who are going through some of the worst kinds of pain right now, my heart is with you all, and you are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to all of you

Love Matt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?