Thursday, May 26, 2005

 
So I finally went and had my puppy "fixed". Between the actual operation, pain killers and having to have 3 baby teeth pulled... it ran me almost $700.oo. I should have become a vet ;)... The vet tells me that in about 2 weeks he should stop marking all over the house. But I am feeling a little guilty, as he seems to be in pain. He can't go outside for big walks, only short "leashed" ones, he can't run up or down the stairs and since I have stairs going outside, everytime nature calls, I have to carry him ever so carefully outside onto the lawn. Only 5 more days of this and he should be good as new!!! Other than that he is doing just fine.

Hopefully this weekend I can get a start on putting up my fence. I have got all the materials I need, put finding the energy to do it is proving to be a difficult task...lol!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?