Monday, May 30, 2005

 
This week is going to be a busy one. I start the week off with my favorite yearly visit to my dentist...fun..NOT!! Ever since I was a little kid I disliked the dentist for some reason. I have never in my life had any cavities, so that might be one of my problems. I have been told it is not a fun experience to have them fixed. Keep your fingers crossed for me…LOL

Then Tuesday is full of meetings, followed by Wednesday, with a trip back to the vet to get little “O” check out and make sure his stitches are heeling, then Thursday more meetings, followed by a Friday filled with yet again more meetings.

It doesn’t help that today and tomorrow the temperature is going to plus 25 followed by rain Wed-Friday. So sometime between today and tomorrow I have to get the remainder of my yard work done.

Happy Monday everyone…cheers …LOL

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?