Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 
What a month!!! Between house and yard work, I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a decent post. All is good in my part of town, the pup is doing fanastic, and well I think as the day approaches for his operation to be "fixed", he has been giving me attitude like you wouldn't believe. "Teenagers"...go figure. He has been getting in the bad habit of marking his territory in every part of the house that you could think of. When I think I have cleaned all the spots... he goes and creates a new one!!! The vet says that this should stop after the operation...god for my sake and his I sure hope so...LOL

Well as the days get longer and the temperatures outside get warmer it is hard to sit in front of this computer. Yet hopefully I can keep all of you more informed as the summer progresses. One day at a time....

Cheers...Matt

Comments:
why do I have 2 comment sections??? Can someone please help me???
 
Hi Matt. I think I know why you have two comment sections. You have this in your template...

http://CommentThis.com/

Also the blogger comment facility has been activated (you can change this in your settings). I hope this helps and thanks for visiting my blog. Pam :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?