Thursday, June 16, 2005

 
I know it has been awhile since my last post, so here is whats going on...

I finally started to put up my fence, I have all the posts in, now this weekend I am going to get the pickets, and hopefully if the weather stays nice, I can get this project finished this weekend. My little "O" will be so happy, as he will then have free run of the whole backyard. Even though the backyard isn't really all that big, it sure beats the 100 sq. ft or so that he gets now...lol.

My half brother is leaving for Russia tomorrow for 2 months to go visit with his family there, so tonight I think we are going to have dinner or do something along those lines. This might be his last trip out there for a while, as he usually goes ever summer for 2 months. So I have a pretty long list of stuff I would like him to get for me ...lol ;)

My sister just got back from her road trip to California and Nevada, by the looks of her pictures she took, it looked like a really great time. I might have to make the trip myself pretty soon.

Well wish me luck with my home projects, I will keep you all "posted" :)

Cheers
Matt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?