Thursday, June 30, 2005

 
The long weekend is finally here. I need this break more than ever, things have been so crazy around here, I have family staying with me, and they just informed me that they are planning on staying for yet another month.

So my question to you all is, how in the world do I get rid of them??????

They are leaving for a short time this weekend for a few days...YAHOO...but I don't want them to come back...

It wouldn't be so bad, except I work from home, so trying to get my clients projects done has been near impossible. Plus they refuse to cook their own meals, so I am stuck with the task ... and I find myself spending half my days cleaning up after them. They have taken over my basement and made it their "new" home.

I can sense the clam before the storm......

So if anyone has any suggestions, now is the time to speak up...please!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?