Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 
Got myself into a car accident a week ago. I am fine and so is my car. However the other guy wasn't as so lucky. He is physically fine, but there is some damage to his vehcile. Whos to blame? Well that is a hard question to answer? I'd say we were both equally at fault. Just bad timing, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Could have been worse I'll tell you that much. But what a pain ... paper work, insurance....not fun at all!!!!

Anyways been keeping busy with work and classes. My brother is expecting a little one here in less than a month. So I will keep you posted as the events unfold. Boy or Girl? I am putting my money on Boy.... well see I guess.....

The puppy is doing great, finely got the house breaking part master ....YAHOO!!! LOL

Well thats all folks, will try and have something more interest the next time.

Hope everyone is doing well.

cheers Matt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?