Thursday, January 12, 2006

 
Happy New Year everyone!!!

As you can see, I am back and refreshed...somewhat ..lol

During my little break I confronted some of the major problems that have been nagging me for sometime. Now whether or not they have been completely resolved is yet to be determined. I do hope for the sake of all good things that they don't come back to bite me in the #$!. But I think I know where I am heading to in the future, another major confrontation might occur, but this time I will hopefully see it before it hits.

Why is it that some people just can't let go of the past? Why do they have to constantly repeat their mistakes over and over again? These are the individuals that we should pray for, so that they might find a way to overcome the past and MOVE ON into the future. Looking back and wishing for things in the past can only bring more pain then it is worth. What a waste of energy!!!

Things are going to start getting busy again around here in a little while. So I have made a promise to myself to update you all more frequently. Hope you understand..

Hope everyone is enjoying 2006,

Cheers

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?