Sunday, January 15, 2006

 
I was reading some of my old posts from the last year or so. Have you ever done this, read an old post, and realize that the emotion that was driving the post that day to be written was all but lost. I mean its one thing for someone to read your posts and try to understand the level of feelings and emotions behind it. I guess this is just a way to help vent some of those powerful emotions that are being felt at that particular moment. Funny, some of the things I felt so hurt by, seem like nothing now...Just a thought...I guess if you wait long enough...things really aren't as bad as they seem.....ups and downs I now see are part of everyday life...yet they always seem to get better over time...read some blogs...you'll see...everyone has their ups and downs...yet when things get good, they get really good...anything feels better then the "downs"....

Just thinking out loud today.....its Sunday after all ...LOL

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?