Saturday, August 05, 2006

 
Time sure flies during the summer months. I can't believe it is August already. Finally got myself all caught up with work. Maybe I can finally sit back and enjoy the last few days of summer, winter is just around the corner now. Next big project is to paint my fence, not cheap. Might take a good week I figure. I have enlisted some family to help me out with this task..lol.

Well I'm off to take the dogs for a walk before it gets too hot out.

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather...cheers.

Comments:
weather in honduras sure is nice! around high-twenties all year round... except for the colder weather, when it's in the high 10's low 20's.
heheheh
 
Summer at your end but not at my end! August, clearly is the month of dark skies, wet clothes, and dreadful sorroundings over this region. Anyways, enjoy your summer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?